On the menu this week:
- Pork Shoulder Roast - We will cook in the rotisserie and shred for pulled pork sandwiches, etc.
- Cube Steak- Depends if I'm cooking or Racey! If it's me then of course it will be fried with gravy, homemade mashed potatoes, hot biscuits and I'll find something green to throw in there just so I don't feel guilty for being a true southern cook at heart! (I feel someone smiling down on me =) )
- Chicken- Who knows maybe I'll do a Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole...yum!
- The Pink container is Vegetable Beef Soup from the other day, I froze half for later...it's later!
- Chuck Roast - I'll finish the week off with an easy but wonderful beef roast
Don't worry I'll show you our meat order tomorrow and the before and after of our freezer on Friday!
Have a good week and enjoy this beautiful COOL air!